I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. The administrator of your data is CROS CRO Sp. z o. o. with the registered office in Warsaw, ul. Komitetu Obrony Robotników 39/313, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000660653, for which the registration files are kept by the District Court of capital city Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, Tax Identification Number: 5223082492, REGON: 366444101. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law and stored on secured servers.
2. You can contact the Data Administrator in following ways:
- by traditional mail, to the address of our headquarter
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by phone: +48 796 197 603
II. DATA PROCESSING
1. Scope of processed data
B. Information that you can provide by email or contact form might include your personal data such as name and surname, title, telephone number, email, postal address, company name.
D. We may use information about details on your visiting of our website. This includes (but is not limited to) usage details, IP addresses, location data, communication data, information about resources you were access to and time you spent on the website. The information will be used to improve our website and develop its content on basis of visitors preferences.
. Legal basis for processing
A. Your data is processed by us as in one or several of the following purposes:
marketing (basis: Article 6 (1) letter (f) of the GDPR)
fiscal and accounting obligations (basis: Article 6 paragraph 1) letter (c) of the GDPR);
determination, investigation and defense in the event of mutual claims (basis: Article 6 paragraph 1) letter f) of the GDPR);
implementation of the contract arrangements with CROS CRO (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR);
archiving (basis: Article 6 paragraph 1) letter f) of the GDPR
B. Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner (including profiling).
3. Your data might be transferred to entities CROS CRO cooperates with (processors) if it is necessary to fulfill contract arrangements or other services.
4. We have the right to share your personal data with entities authorized under the applicable law. If it will be needed, you will be informed about this issue.
5. Your personal data will be processed until the objective for their collection is achieved but no longer than 15 years from the day of your consent for their processing.
6. We reserve the right to process your data after the end of the processing period or withdrawal of your consent only for possible claims before the court or if legal regulations oblige us to retain data.
III. PERSONAL RIGHTS
1. Rights of persons providing data
A. In connection with the processing of your personal you have the right to:
remove your consent to process your personal data;
access to your personal data, including receiving copy of processed data;
rectify your personal data if data which CROS posses is incorrect or incomplete;
erase your personal data if it is no longer needed for the aim it was collected to and CROS CRO has no more right to process it;
restrictions on the processing of personal data i.e. in case of following cases:
you have objections to correctness of your data;
you think we shall not process your data but you don’t want us to remove them;
your data are no longer needed for us but they are necessary for potential claims;
you objected to the processing of your data and it is our responsibility to verify whether we should process them;
object to the processing of your personal data in special circumstances related to your situation;
transfer of your personal data if it was shared in electronic form.
2. Objections and complaints to data processing
A. You may object to the processing of your data at any time.
B. An objection may be made as follows:
in person in CROS CRO headquarter;
by traditional mail, to the address of our headquarter;
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
by phone: +48 796 197 603.
3. If you believe that CROS CRO violates the legal regulations on the protection of personal data when processing your data, you have the right to lodge a complaint.
4. The complaints might be lodged at Office of the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection, located in Warsaw at Stawki 2 St.
In case the Policy is changed, information about release of new version will be posted on CROS website ().